Tips to Vacation Rental Property Owners & Managers
- Include Your Property's Web Info when Responding To Inquiries
- Respond immediately to inquiries, even if it is NO
- Start accepting Master, Visa and American Express Cards Online
- Provide for some details about places of interest near your property
- Provide some indoor games and recreation equipment
- Follow up with your customer and offer him something like 1 free night for each new customer he / she refers
- Make your customer happy
- Is your availability calendar up to date?
- Provide Maps and Directions to your Vacation Rental Property
- Please send all your Terms & Conditions to your clients and get an express acceptance
- Advertise your last minute deals and cancellations and improve occupancy
- Clearly mention your policy about Pets, Children and Extra Persons
- Be careful about Phone facility if you provide it in your property.
- Prepare a proper welcome kit and include check-in checklist for the guests
- Prepare a proper checkout checklist and give a copy to your guest
- Have an Online Guest Book and also a Guest Book in the Property
- If your property is booked, refer the guest to a nearby property.